Keyless Entry System
Keyless entry to the individual apartments prevents unauthorized copies of keys. As a resident you receive a convenient “electronic key.” It is easy to use, even for people with arthritis.
Digital Video Door Viewer
Every front door has a digital video door viewer installed. These viewers are in place of a traditional peephole. The viewer allows residents to easily view anyone who is standing outside of their front door with a push of a button.
A part time manager will be on duty at the community. Please contact the office for our hours or to make an appointment
The community offers 3 laundry rooms available for resident access at any time.
Other ammenities include, but are not limited to:
- Elevator the building has an elevator serving all 3 floors — no more climbing stairs.
- Library where residents can obtain reading material.
- Numerous common areas such as game and craft rooms, community room, outdoor patio and fitness room where residents may gather with family or friends for activities or to enjoy the company of other residents.
- Computer lab including new computers with touch-screen monitors and full internet access. Skype will also be available for residents to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Lever Handles allow easier access by those that are in a wheelchair or have other disabilities, such as arthritis, where a lack of hand strength can prevent opening a door.
- Railings and grab bars are discretely built into the design of the bathrooms to assist residents in maintaining their independence.
- Transportation an accessible van is available that will make regularly scheduled trips to grocery and health needs stores, many of which are located within close proximity to the community.